Project « Distance learning: Individual differences & distributed vs. massed learn-ing »
Education is changing, and will change even more in the future. Technologies increase the use of distance learning methods in education. The following study therefore aims to gather data on the regularity of learning, motivation, and grades and also relate them to different individual variables such as personality and intelligence in a distance learning setting. The collected data will provide a unique and valuable look at the individual differences of students choosing a mixed-mode approach to learning. When it comes to distributed vs. massed learning, this study will provide further evidence in learning and memory research.
01.08.2018 – 31.07.2019
- Ass. Prof. Corinna Martarelli, Universitäre Fernstudien Schweiz
- Sina Jossen, Universitäre Fernstudien Schweiz
- Nathanael Jost, Universitäre Fernstudien Schweiz
- Ass. Prof. Nicolas Rothen, Universitäre Fernstudien Schweiz
- Swiss Distance University